The Godfather@79 AND St.Remy@79's FaceBook »

St.Remy @79's Amazing Counter

St.Remy @79's Toolbar

toolbar powered by Conduit

[get this widget]

Danica Gets A Speeding Ticket

I initially decided not to cover this story but after finding out how many other outlets deemed it newsworthy, I felt the need to fire out my opinions here in the Celeb Stink. Race car driver Danica Patrick has been hit with a second ticket after being pulled over by the 5-0. The first lady of racing was reportedly going fifty-four in a thirty-five. That’s nineteen over, Mariah Carey.

The speeding snafu came out courtesy of Scottsdale Arizona News, who also points out the professional driver received another ticket a few months back for going seventeen over. I get it. She’s a race car driver, but she’s not allowed to go as fast as she wants on the highway.
Ha..ha..ha...

Alanis Morrisette would probably call it ironic. Whatever. I’ve gotten three reckless driving tickets, two seat belt violations, and a bullshit warning for not veering far enough into the left lane after a cop pulled someone over on the shoulder. It happens. I don’t think Danica Patrick should be chastised anymore than the rest of us buffoons just because she’s a race car driver.

But at the same time, she sucks. The first time I saw her, my bullshit detector almost broke. Overtly self-absorbed and with a conceited, dumbass look in her eyes, I just knew she was no good. Then I got a text message from a reliable source who worked at the Indianapolis 500, it said, “Just spoke with Danica. She’s a miserable bitch.”
So, there that is…

By : The Author

0 comments:

St.Remy@79




St.Remy@79

St.Remy @79's Map

St.Remy @79's Aquarium